En improviserad lördagsmiddag med vitlöks- och dragonstekta jätteräkor, örtglad bulgur och gräslökskantareller. Fabulös sommarmat!
SCAMPI FRIED WITH TARRAGON AND GARLIC (serves 3)
15 scampi, raw, peeled
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1,5 tbsp butter
salt & pepper
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and the tarragon.
- Add the scampi and fry on medium high temperature for 1 minute on each side. Taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
BULGUR with FRESH MINT, CHIVES and PARSLEY
2 dl bulgur
4 dl water, hot
fresh herbs (mint, flatleaf parsley, oregano, chives…)
3 tbsp oil
1,5-2 tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
- Toast the bulgur in a dry pan for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn!
- Add some salt and the boiling water. Cook on a low heat for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the herbs and place them in a bowl. Mix the oil, lemon juice, garlic and the salt in a glass. When the bulgur is ready, place it in the bowl too and mix in the dressing.
- Let stand for at least 20 minutes. Serve.
CHANTARELLS AND CHIVES IN A PAN
1 liter of chantarells
a generous amount of chives, cut into pieces
2 tbsp butter
salt & pepper
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add the chantarells and cook until softened. Add the chives, pepper and salt. Cook for a few minutes and serve. Chantarells can be served with almost anything.